Once in a while, Mac users search for some assistance with their Wi-Fi connection. In case you are one of them, we are here to help you out. Just follow our how-to guide and your Wi-Fi issues will disappear immediately.
- Check your macOS – every time you update your operating system, Wi-Fi connection may need recovery. One way to fix it is to switch your Wi-Fi off and on. In the meantime, you can change the name of your network and set a new password for safer connection.
- Use a Wi-Fi analyzer app to check whether the problem is the Mac or the Wi-Fi itself. If you find out that your Wi-Fi signal is low, you can move your router to a better location or ask your broadband provider for help.
- Call your broadband provider – use a free app to run a speed test on your internet or ask your broadband provider to do so. Sometimes the best solution to Wi-Fi issues is to increase the speed, or switch to a better broadband provider.
- Forget your Wi-Fi connection – in some cases you have to reconnect again. After rebooting your Mac and router, the only thing left is to fully disconnect the Wi-Fi. This is how you to do this:
- Turn off Airport mode.
- Open Systems Preferences.
- Go to Network > Select Wi-Fi.
- Select Advanced.
- Select the network you want to disconnect from, click on the minus, and select Agree.
5. Clean up your Mac – among all the issues that can be related to Wi-Fi connectivity are junk, bloat, and clutter. Thus, you should clean up your desktop with a proper application. In this case, you can download any recommended app from the official App Store which will help you to clear the cache, erase the unused apps and clean up all your folders completely.
As soon as you complete all the above-mentioned operations, your Wi-Fi connectivity issues on Mac should disappear. In case anything goes wrong, you can contact the Apple support for further assistance as the issue might be different.
may have the ability to replicate itself, if not completely cleaned. This may require tracking down hundreds of files and settings. You can choose to use Spyhunter Professional Anti-Malware Program to deal with any infection that might be lurking along with !
>>Download SpyHunter – a Professional Virus scanner and remover.
Please, have in mind that SpyHunter offers a free 15-day Trial version with full functionality. Credit card is required, no charge upfront.