Every Mac user should know how to keep his data private. Thus, we wrote a how-to guide that will tell you how you can make your computer safe and secured.
The first thing you have to do is to disable the automatic login, even if you’re the only person who uses your Mac. This is how to do this:
- Select System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Choose Security & Privacy.
- Click the General tab.
- Press the lock and authenticate with an administrator account.
- When the Security & Privacy window opens, select the checkbox Disable automatic login.
- Select Login options to change the password of your Mac for better security and close the window.
Now you are done and the automatic login on your Mac is disabled. Every time you turn it on, you’ll be asked to log in with your user name and password. In case anything goes wrong, you should contact Apple support for further assistance.
may have the ability to replicate itself, if not completely cleaned. This may require tracking down hundreds of files and settings. You can choose to use Spyhunter Professional Anti-Malware Program to deal with any infection that might be lurking along with !
>>Download SpyHunter – a Professional Virus scanner and remover.
Please, have in mind that SpyHunter offers a free 15-day Trial version with full functionality. Credit card is required, no charge upfront.