Welcome to ThreatOnMac.com
This site is created to help people that need assistance on informational technologies. However, please note that you have to be compliant with our Terms of Service in order to make use of our service and all the information hosted on this site.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE BEFORE ACCESSING THREATONMAC.COM. WHEN VISITING THREATONMAC.COM YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THEM YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR WEBSITE IN ANY FORM.
- While visiting ThreatOnMac.com you are not allowed to post or otherwise share information, which could constitute a criminal offense or otherwise result in a civic liability case against ThreatOnMac.com. You are also forbidden from using the site in any manner, which is contrary to Internet laws – you cannot post, upload or reproduce in any way information that is protected by copyright or intellectual property rights without first obtaining permission from the holder of these rights. Posting any information that may endanger other people – such as computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms and other malicious software – is explicitly forbidden and any violators will be immediately reported to the authorities.
- Site control. We retain the right to monitor ThreatOnMac.com electronically and we will disclose any information that is required by the law or other government requests. WE do not monitor or otherwise keep records of any private email messages directed at us. We will also refuse to post (or delete) and information that is in violation of this Agreement – whether in whole or in part only.
- Our website, as well as all information and posted materials are subjected to the protection of International, USA and EU international laws. Users may never reproduce any of our content without written permission issued from ThreatOnMac.com.
- org takes no responsibility (for any purpose) for the accuracy or validity of any information posted in our comment section or stated in one of our articles. This also extends to the suitability of any programs or graphical instructions found in our site. All such software programs and instructions are provided as-is – without a warranty of any kind. In no event or condition will we be ever liable for damages of any kind, including indirect or consequential damage occurring from the use or misuse of information stored on our website.
- We cannot guarantee or otherwise ensure the privacy of any ThreatOnMac.com visitors. Because of this we highly recommend to our users not to share any sensitive or confidential information with us. Should any user decide to share such information out of his own volition ThreatOnMac.com and its affiliate partners are relieved of all liability connections that could arise.
- Confidential information. By visiting ThreatOnMac.com you automatically authorize us to collect and retain all relevant information relating to your usage of our website. You also authorize any third parties to provide us with these information, when needed. This information will be used solely to improve the quality of our services in the future and will not be sold or shared with any third parties.
- The site is affiliated with the software company Enigma Software – the creator of the award-winning anti-malware solution SpyHunter for MAC. We encourage our readers to download this program simply because we think it is the best in its field and because it offers free scanning functionality. Users can decide if they want to pay for the software and have it remove their problem automatically or do it manually themselves with the help of our guides. We do receive a financial compensation for each purchase as a means to sustain our infrastructure. ThreatOnMac.com is not responsible for any mishandling or damage occurring from the use of SpyHunter on Mac. All such claims should be taken with the owner of that program – Enigma Software Group USA, LLC.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies…
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Google plus, Twitter, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through the contact method below.
Email: emilian.vir (at) gmail.com