After installing macOS Mojave, lots of Mac users complain about iCloud and iTunes library sharing. This issue usually concerns iPhone and iPad users who cannot sync photos and files to Mac. Fortunately, this problem can be easily solved as soon as you read our how-to guide.
Before trying to sync your accounts, you have to follow the steps listed below:
- Make sure that you have a working iCloud account.
- Make sure that you have installed the latest iOS version to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- Install all the available Updates for your Mac.
- Open the latest version of iTunes and go to File > Home Sharing to check your Apple ID and set up Home Sharing again.
- Go to Setting and scroll to the Home Sharing section on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to sign in and check your network connection.
- Before Home Sharing, make sure that all your devices are on the same home network – keep them all on a VPN, or disconnect them all from the VPN.
- After setting your devices on the same network, restart and update your router.
- Make sure that your security software does not prevent the other devices from accessing your iTunes library with Home Sharing by going to System Preferences > Security & Privacy and selecting Firewall.
- If using Mac and your firewall is blocking all incoming connections or allowing only essential services, click Firewall Options and edit your Settings.
- Once your devices are all set, you are ready to start Home Sharing.
After all the above listed actions are completed, your Home Sharing issues should be successfully resolved. If any of the problems is yet not solved, try contacting Apple support for further assistance.
may have the ability to replicate itself, if not completely cleaned. This may require tracking down hundreds of files and settings. You can choose to use Spyhunter Professional Anti-Malware Program to deal with any infection that might be lurking along with !
>>Download SpyHunter – a Professional Virus scanner and remover.
Please, have in mind that SpyHunter offers a free 15-day Trial version with full functionality. Credit card is required, no charge upfront.