Many Mac users prefer using Google Chrome on their computers. However, some of them have no idea how to install it. Luckily, we can offer you our how-to guide which is ready to use.
- Go to the official Google Chrome website (www.google.com/chrome).
- Click the button “Download Chrome for Mac”.
- If you want to use Chrome as your default browser, it will open whenever a link for a web page is clicked in another program – an email for instance.
- To send usage data back to Google, check the “Help make Google Chrome better…” box, which will send back crash reports, preferences and button clicks.
- After reading the Terms of Service, click the “Accept and Install” button below.
- After you run the installer, Google Chrome will be installed on your Mac.
- After completing the installation process, a Chrome window will open showing first-time use information.
- Sign in with your Google account to sync bookmarks, preferences, and browsing history on your Mac.
Now you are all set and you can use Google Chrome browser on your Mac. In case you want to use Chrome on other Apple devices, go to the App store on your screen, click the Download button and follow the steps to install it. If anything gets wrong, try contacting Apple support for further assistance.
may have the ability to replicate itself, if not completely cleaned. This may require tracking down hundreds of files and settings. You can choose to use Spyhunter Professional Anti-Malware Program to deal with any infection that might be lurking along with !
>>Download SpyHunter – a Professional Virus scanner and remover.
Please, have in mind that SpyHunter offers a free 15-day Trial version with full functionality. Credit card is required, no charge upfront.