It’s important to note, that if you decide to delete cookies, it may cause change in certain websites’ behavior. You may also get logged out of website you were logged in, making it difficult for users that are used to log on sites automatically, without needing to type in their passwords.
So it is best that you are certain that you know all your passwords, before deleting cookies from your browser.
However, many users believe deleting cookies to be a good thing. If you wish to know a way for you to get rid of these data fragments that get automatically stored on the Firefox browser, simply follow our instructions below:
1. Open the Firefox browser on your Mac.
2. At the top menu bar you will find the History option. Click on it.
3. Choose Clear Recent History.
4. Tick the box next to Cookies.
5. You can select a specific time frame to clear your cookies from.
6. All there’s left for you to do is click on the Clear Now button, at the bottom right corner of the window.
If you want to know how to delete cookies from other browsers on your Mac, you can read these articles:
- How to clear Safari cookies on Mac
- How to clear Chrome cookies on Mac