What are cookies? They are data fragments, collected and stored on your computer every time you visit a website. Such information is useful to the creators of said websites, so they can provide better service. For example, by storing cookies you’ll be able to see your last viewed products on a website. Also, your username will be remembered by the site and you’ll find it already filled in at the Login box.
However, cookies can be a bit of a nuisance to the user sometimes. If you wish to remove them from your computer, particularly the ones from the Chrome browser on your Mac, simply follow these steps:
1. Open the Chrome browser.
2. Click on the ‘burger’ menu at the top right corner.
3. When you find History, simply hover on it and a list of options will load up.
4. Select History from the list.
5. Choose Clear browsing data.
6. Tick the boxes next to Cookies and other site data.
7. You can pick the time range you wish to delete cookies from.
8. Click on Clear data at the bottom right corner of the window.
Important! Please take note that by deleting cookies, website behavior may be affected. Also, you may be logged out of websites you were previously logged in. Keep this in mind, if you count on auto Login and don’t keep track of your web passwords.
If you seek information on how to clear cookies from other web browsers on Mac, you will find the following links useful:
- How to clear Safari cookies on Mac
- How to clear Firefox cookies on Mac
may have the ability to replicate itself, if not completely cleaned. This may require tracking down hundreds of files and settings. You can choose to use Spyhunter Professional Anti-Malware Program to deal with any infection that might be lurking along with !
>>Download SpyHunter – a Professional Virus scanner and remover.
Please, have in mind that SpyHunter offers a free 15-day Trial version with full functionality. Credit card is required, no charge upfront.